Land of the Freebies.
It seems appropriate to re-visit this older post. Hey, America, you don’t get what you pay for. You get what you vote for. Don’t come crying when the well dries up.
Read these alarming stats and watch the short video. How much longer do you really think we can sustain this system? And why would we want to?
- 41% of all births in the USA are paid for by the government
- 60% of elderly long-term care is paid for by the government
- 1 out 3 live in a household that receives food stamps, subsidized housing, cash welfare or Medicaid
Question: Who’s Paying for the Government’s Largess?
Answer: Not nearly enough of us. And a lot less Americans than used to pay.
- During Reagan’s administration, only 19% didn’t pay income tax.
- Today 47% don’t pay income tax.
- Of American Workers: 1 in 15 is currently receiving disability payments from the government.
This is a must-watch: Land of the Freebies. Home of the Enslaved.
The answer to this dilemma lies within the moral conscience of each American. Remember that, guy? Moral Conscience?