Benghazi/Libya: The Events that Should Cost Obama his Re-election
If you don’t watch Fox News & you don’t visit their website, most likely you are not aware of the latest on the Benghazi terror attack on 9/11. (No one else is covering with the election just days away—no surprise there)
- Ambassador Stevens sent a cable to Hilary Clinton two weeks before the attack warning of 10 Al Qaeda militias in Benghazi and said they did not have enough security to withstand a planned attack. They requested additional security—THEY WERE DENIED.
- Britain closed down their consulate in Benghazi for fear of security.
- The Red Cross suffered an attack in Benghazi and pulled out.
- Hours before the attack, the consulate reported to Washington that they were under surveillance and were anticipating something happening.
- During the attack (which lasted hours) Ambassador Stevens made frantic phone calls asking for support.—NONE CAME.
- By now you know that for days following the attack and the death of Ambassador Stephens and 4 navy seals, President Obama, Hillary Clinton and many others in the state department publically blamed the attack on a “spontaneous mob” upset about an anti-muslim video which had been up on YouTube for MONTHS. They even spent tax payer dollars to produce an apology ad about the video which ran in Pakistan.
I encourage you to read these stories:
Do your research.
Even if the economy were singing along, even if everything in America were going great under the Obama administration—this situation in Benghazi, Libya would be enough for anyone to question Barack Obama’s capabilities as commander-in-chief as well as Clinton’s capabilities as secretary of state.
Will Americans, and the families of those that died that day without anyone coming to their aid, ever get the answers we deserve?
There are many lessons to be learned here. But one you should most certainly take to heart is that you cannot rely on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and PBS to act as true journalists.
And secondly, Barack Obama has given us one more reason to fire him as president.